LAW63704 Introduction to Law


Taught by Ms. Anita Shoba Magimay.

Learning outcome: Malaysia Legal System, Contract Law, Tort Law.

Why Introduction to Law? Quantity surveyor would need to consult and advise their client and reduce the risk of a tender of construction project.

I was really surprised that I learnt law. It was so cool. I have learnt how to answer a question and shows people a more well-understood but simple answer. "Be simple with quality content" is what I have comprehend. Sometimes we lost something because we are holding something more important, we seems like we received less but maybe the things is just what we need. I also learnt how to organize things more efficiently, my brain become more well-organized. I felt that I get a little bit smarter since this course started. I should do more revision on Law and brainstorming because cases are never the same and they are more complicated than what I have learn. I would not only need to practice what I have learnt but also consider other things like logistic of the cases. To let my brain be more thoughtful and well-rounded, I have a long way to go. By the way I really appreciate this lecture and Ms. Shoba, It changes my life.

Thinking and problem solving skills

Lifelong learning


0 评论: