Home
Eportfolio
Semester 1
Measurement I
Construction Technology I
Building Material
Introduction to Law
Semester 2
Measurement II
Construction Technology II
Building Services I
Site Surveying
Semester 3
Measurement III
Construction Technology III
Building Services II
Management Science
Construction Quantity Surveying
People Dynamics in Malaysian Organizations
Semester 4
Measurement IV
Professional Practice I
Estimating
Structure
Software Application for Quantity Surveying
Semester 5
Measurement V
Professional Practice II
Building Economics
Financial Management
Research Methodology
Community Service Initiative
Semester 6
Constrution Law
Project Management
Development Economics
Value Management
Research Methodology
Dissertation
About
BQS March'15 TUM
By Chuang Jing
Uncategories
About
About
Published on 08:08
By
Unknown
0 评论
莊婧 Chuang Jing
0322934
Bachelor of Quantity Surveying (Hons)
Mac'15 intake ~ Aug'18
Taylor's University @ Malaysia
This is my E-portfolio, E
njoy.
Unknown
0 评论:
较新的博文
较早的博文
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
我的简介
Unknown
查看我的完整个人资料
由
Blogger
提供支持.
Popular Posts
BLD60104 Construction Technology
Taught by Ms. Azrina MD Yaakob. Learning outcome: Site and temporary work, foundation, concrete framed building, roof, wall, windows a...
Copyright © 2015
Eportfolio
All Right Reserved. Designed by
Arlina Design
| Distributed By
Gooyaabi Templates