QSB60103 Site Surveying



Taught by Mr. Chai Voon Chiet.

Learning Outcome: Trigonometry, Leveling, Tape and Offset Surveying, Angle and Directions, Traverses, Theodolites, EDM, Construction Surveys, Area and Volumes.

Why Site Surveying? Quantity Surveyor should know how to verify the survey results of the site ourselves to make sure the accuracy. If I didn't learnt it, I can't even know there was a mistake in the results and it will eventually cause me troubles.

Assignment?
Report 1

Site Surveying is difficult for me because I don't understand the meaning of the words. English standard is the biggest problem of mine. I should work hard for it! Mr. Chai helps me a lot and I want to appreciate him so much. I asked him question about my passion and the future career before. I have also learnt some working experiences' lessons from him.





0 评论: