QSB60204 Measurement II


Taught by Ms. Habizah Binti Sheikh Ilmi

Learning Outcome: Measurement of Wall element(Internal and External), Wall finishes(Internal and External), Floor finishes, Ceiling finishes, Timber floors and Stud partitions, Staircase structure, Staircase finishes and Balustrading, Precast concrete piling

Why Measurement II? Compared to Measurement 1, Measurement 2 is more related to building a house while Measurement II is concentrating on site clearance, foundation and reinforcement bar, the basic work before building a house.

Assignment?
Group assignment 1: We are given a bungalow to measure by Ms. Habizah. Being in group have the benefit of  distribution of works and motivation by others. I also gained the knowledge of 5 person when we work the project together. I felt lucky because I've get to know my classmates more and then we become good friends!
Photos of Group Assignment: Bungalow Class D (part of the plan)











I can't imagine how difficult the project is in our real work in the future as a quantity surveyor. I feel like I always didn't learn that much and I definitely need to practice more and more and gain the knowledge of not only in the field of QS but also engineering, marketing, English language etc. as much as I can. I don't hope much, if I can keep understand the real me that's what I really hope, I believe knowledge leads me to this way..

0 评论: