BLD60403 Building Services I



Taught by Lim Tze Shwan.

Learning Outcome: Ventilation, Telecommunication, Storm water system, Drainage, sewerage and treatment, Cold water supply, Hot water supply, Uniform building by law.

Why Building Services I? We will learn measurement of building services in the following semester, so it's to build up our understanding of it.

Assignment?
Group assignment 1: Sustainable stormwater management + Case Study
Through this assignment I learnt  how to identify the application system, installation,process, benefits, problems and anything relevant to sustainable stormwater management. I gained a lot of useful information of it.

This module is almost related to our every day life. The water we use and waste, communication between us, our room air purity etc. It's an exposure for me that I can know how it works as it happens in my everyday life, interesting!

0 评论: