MGT60203 Management Science





Taught by Wong Chong Wei.

Learning Outcome: Managerial competencies, Strategic management,  Decision making, Organization culture and structure, Organization change, Work motivation, Leadership, Team and group, Communication, HR management, Time management, Info management

Why Management Science? To understand the various organizational behavior, effectiveness of an organization, decision making strategies, analysis tools and motivation concept. It lead us to be a more efficient and effective management personal.

Assignment?
Group Assignment 1: Create a business plan for our start-up construction company by applying knowledge of management science.



Mr Wong is a passionate lecturer. He not only teach us, but coach us to become a better person. I learn a lot of things from him and become a more effective management personal. We were required to do a presentation in every tutorial, even though it's hard for me, but that gradually improve our presentation skill and breaking out of my comfort zone. I felt I have grown up a bit every after a topic he taught. Really appreciate his hard work. I love management science so much now.



0 评论: